More strange plush things!

Snazzy new whale-blog Callosities linked to Weird Bug Lady’s plush creations, which are completely awesome. The Weird Bug Lady’s got anatomically correct nudibranchs! And has made tardigrades and cuttlefish and tunicates! But the adorable bryozoan colony is totally my favorite. It’s not every day that lophophorates come in plush.

Or for those who like the sub-organism side of biology, Martini-Corona sent us to the Museum of Fabric Brain Art. How very frustrating for zombies.

Does the lack of plush morbid in this post mean that my heart has gone all soft and fuzzy? Nope, it’s still hard and metallic.

6 Responses to More strange plush things!

1. adamooo says:

Should it frighten me that my reaction, on following all the links, is “the ‘soft heart’ looks just like the ‘tunicate'”?

2. weirdbuglady says:

Glad to see you like my creations! Most of the sea creatures and invertebrates have in fact been custom orders, I’m always up for a challenge :)

3. Liza says:

Hey there! Thanks for the mention! =)

The first image at the Museum of Fabric Brain Art reminds me of those crochet coral reefs. So creative!

WANT!

That is all.

5. J.P. says:

What is next, plush mushrooms?

6. Ernestina says:

I see a lot of interesting posts on your blog.

You have to spend a lot of time writing, i know how to save you a lot of work, there is
    a tool that creates high quality, google friendly posts in couple of seconds,
    just type in google – k2 unlimited content